The Carrington Group prides itself on hiring talented individuals interested in growing their professional careers and who share our common goal to work together to provide quality homes with exceptional value to our customers. The Carrington Group offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and is an equal opportunity employer. Join the Carrington family today!
Please e-mail resumes to: email@example.com
(Quote the job title in the subject line of your e-mail)
The Carrington Group is currently looking for the following positions:
Interested in working with Carrington Communities or Bedrock Homes as a Trade or Vendor?
Carrington Communities, a leader in the new condo construction industry, is looking for Sales Assistants to work full-time in sales centres throughout Edmonton. Sales Assistant’s primary responsibility is to provide support to the Project Sales Manager for their area via greeting customers, engaging in presentations, stocking sales centres with marketing materials and giving suite tours to potential buyers. New Home Sales Experience Preferred! Hours are from 3:00-8:00pm Monday to Thursday and 12:00-5:00pm Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays. You must be available to work the hours stated.
Sales Assistant Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
– Preference is given to candidates with New Home Sales experience as it is considered an asset
– The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, who enjoys working with people
– Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
– Exhibits a professional attitude and appearance
– Ensuring that our products from the sales centre, show homes and predesigned inventory are presented professionally and marketed according to the standards set by Carrington Communities
– Provides product and company information to customers
– Assists with the overall sales process, previous sales experience is an asset
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is necessary
– Personal reliable transportation is required
Our leading position in the home building industry can help you learn, develop and move ahead. Compensation to be determined based on experience. If you are looking for a great opportunity please apply today! Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Sales Assistant – Full Time” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the President of Carrington Construction. Duties include but are not limited to executive reception, arranging travel plans, meeting minute-taking and distribution, scheduling appointments and drafting both internal and external correspondence. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public.
Executive Assistant Qualifications/Experience:
– Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
– 7+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant (only candidates with Executive Assistant experience will be considered).
– Previous experience in the home building and property management industry is considered an asset.
– Excellent public speaking skills is considered an asset.
– Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
– Strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
– Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
– Proven organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to details.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
– Provide direct administrative and office management support to the President.
– Maintain work schedules and calendars of the President.
– Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for the President.
– Provide support to the General Manager and department managers as required.
– Assist with property and asset management.
– Coordinate logistics of meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, AGM’s and events.
– Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
– Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
– Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, mail, and visitors for the President.
– Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for the President.
– Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
– Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties.
– Take and transcribe dictation notes.
– Prepare and review presentations.
– Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Construction provides a competitive compensation, RRSP, and benefits package. Regular hours for this position are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, however flexibility for this position is required. Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Executive Assistant” to: email@example.com We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Searching For Your Perfect Condo? Start With Carrington.ca
We are excited to announce the launch of Carrington Communities newly designed website-www.carrington.ca! Browsing a website will often be one of the first steps for a prospective homeowner, so we designed this site with you....
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter