The Interior Design Studio is where you make your home an expression of you! Not only does the Interior Design Studio offer you a vast product selection with classic, modern and contemporary styling options such as cabinets, countertops, flooring, fixtures, etc., but we also offer exceptional personal design consultations to our customers purchasing either a Carrington Communities or Bedrock Home. Our goal is to help you select options that will fit your individual lifestyle and needs and transform your house or condo into a home. Our professional advice and quality standards create unmatched value for our clients. Ask your Sales Representative about booking your complimentary design consultation today!
By Appointment Only
Interior Design Studio
4075-106 Street NW
Please allow 4-6 hours for your appointment. This appointment is a very important part of your purchase and you may have to schedule this during a weekday as we do have a limited amount of evening/weekend appointments. To maximize your time at the Interior Design Studio please consider retaining childcare so you can focus creating your unique home.
On completion of your sales contract, an Interior Design Consultant will contact you to arrange your personal design consultation. Interior design consultations are an exclusive service only available to Carrington Communities’ and Bedrock Homes’ clients. It is our goal to facilitate an interior selection process that will not only be a simple experience for our home purchasers but will ultimately create a unique home that will bring lasting value for years to come.
At your appointment you will work one-on-one with our professionally trained Design Consultants as they walk you through the design possibilities. Tour our extensive showroom and choose from a vast selection of trusted brand name products that will make your home uniquely yours!
It is important that you actively participate in the selecting and documentation of options, personal selections, and changes to your new home. Keeping a scrapbook of ideas and photos will help our Design Consultants create the interior style best suited to you.
The Interior Design Studio is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm and evening or Saturday appointments can be scheduled. Please note that visits to the Interior Design Studio are by appointment only. In order to ensure an optimal experience, please allow 2-3 hours for your appointment. To find out more about our Interior Design Studio, please ask your Sales Representative.
Why personalize your new Edmonton home now?
- The Interior Design Studio offers many value-added services that are not included with a discount retailer, such as:
- One-on-one complimentary appointments with our qualified and experienced Design Consultants to help choose and coordinate all of your selections. Our designers have a keen eye for what’s trendy, what’s practical and what will translate into a higher resale value for your home down the road.
- Any upgrades you may choose with your personal selections can be added to your mortgage and amortized over the life of your loan.
- Your new home warranty will cover any selections purchased through the Interior Design Studio
- The quality installation of your selections is coordinated entirely by either Carrington Communities or Bedrock Homes and completed before you move into your new home. Just move in your furniture and enjoy!
- The Interior Design Studio is a one-stop shop, saving you the time and energy of visiting different stores and warehouses around Edmonton. Our suppliers offer substantial savings due to our volume of purchase. Take advantage of our partnerships!
When it comes to purchasing a new home, choosing interior selections can be the most critical and exciting part of the process. At Carrington Communities and Bedrock Homes, we have a solid reputation of building quality condos and homes in the Edmonton Area that are attractive and provide lasting value to potential home buyers. With the purchase of a pre-construction condo or home we extend our interior design expertise to purchasers by providing a complimentary professional interior design consultation. Whether it is the colour of your walls, flooring, or style of lighting fixtures, our Interior Design Studio will work with you to ensure that all of your needs are met when it comes to creating your perfect space.
Our Quality Selections include fine products from brands such as:
- And More! (Please note that our suppliers are subject to change in order to offer you the best product and value for your new home!)
As you contemplate the endless possibilities for personalizing your new home in the Edmonton Area, we want to offer a few tidbits of advice to get you started. The key to making the most of your Interior Design Studio appointments is to be prepared.
First, we recommend that you create your dream home wish list – making note of products you’ve been dreaming of such as a whirlpool tub or gleaming granite countertops, or features that suit your lifestyle. Ask yourself the following questions, and then think of how each of these may impact the selections you make for your new home:
- How do you want your new home to make you feel?
- Do you like a formal or casual look?
- Do you prefer Modern or Traditional styles or something in between?
- Do you work from home? Will you need special accommodations for a home office?
- Do you have children and do they require play areas or a teen retreat?
- Do you need a low-maintenance lifestyle?
- Do you love to cook and entertain?
- Are you interested in “green” (environmentally-friendly) products?
- Is there anyone in the household with allergies or health concerns?
- Do you have anyone who is elderly living with you or visiting frequently?
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS
Here are a few suggestions on things you can do to prepare for your appointments.
- Tour our showhomes – as many as you can. We have beautifully decorated showhomes across the Edmonton Area, each one loaded with design ideas to suit any style. Please review the model description handouts in each of the showhomes, and make notes on what design selections interest you.
- Create an inspiration file – collect magazine clippings, fabric swatches, or any pictures that you can bring to your Interior Design Studio appointments that communicates your own personal style to your Design Consultant.
- Determine your budget for upgrades, and discuss this with your Design Consultant so they can help you work within this budget. Keep in mind that the personal selections you choose may only translate into a few extra dollars on your mortgage payments – a small price to pay to turn your house into your dream home.
- Be true to you. Your home tells the story of who you are, decorate it for you to make you happy!
- Tread cautiously with trends. Trends can sometimes be great – a new revolutionary product or something you’ve never seen before. But ask yourself if the design you implement today is something you will want to look at years from now.
- Think of others – your family, and your guests. Often we look at magazine pictures or model homes for inspiration, but those rooms are designed for photo shoots, to highlight design and architecture, not for everyday living. Imagine your rooms with people in them, and think of what’s comfortable and what’s practical.
- Think in 3D! It’s easy to forget about the ceiling when you are looking at a 2-dimensional plan on paper. But don’t forget about lighting requirements or ceiling fans. It’s so much easier to make changes now rather than after your home is built, to accommodate your lighting needs.
- Think about tomorrow. You may absolutely love that plush purple shag carpet but how attractive will that be to prospective purchasers when it’s time for you to sell your home? Think about which selections will translate into a higher resale value, such as kitchen upgrades or hardwood flooring. And when in doubt, neutrals are usually the safest bet.