The Master Craftsman Warranty experience begins with professionals who are committed to excellence in warranty and service. Our qualified Master Craftsman Warranty Technicians take pride in providing every home built by our building partners with excellent warranty service. So our clients can enjoy their new home for years to come.
Master Craftsman Warranty is the exclusive warranty provider to; Carrington Communities, Bedrock Homes, Carrington Homes, and other builder partners, in Alberta and British Columbia, and is seeking a professional experienced warranty technician with exceptional customer service skills.
Warranty Technician Qualifications/Experience:
#1 Qualification we are looking for: combination of experience with exceptional customer relations and a dedicated team player.
- Experience as a warranty technician for new home construction or experience in a related role.
- Ability to work in a paperless environment utilizing multiple online programs and apps.
- Knowledge and ability to install, maintain and train homeowners on smart home technologies.
- General repair skills in carpentry, painting, tiling, flooring, etc.
- Knowledge of building processes and practices.
- Driven to fulfill commitments in a timely manner with the highest of quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a dedicated team player.
- Excellent and professional communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license (no GDL) and clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to work on-call rotation schedule.
Warranty Technician Responsibilities:
- Accurately investigate and assess warranty submission from customers who have taken possession of their home.
- Working with our trade partners and Warranty Coordinators to ensure all outstanding deficiencies are completed.
- General repairs; required to provide own hand tools.
- Documenting, reporting and scheduling of repairs.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Master Craftsman Warranty provides a competitive compensation, benefits and RRSP package.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Warranty Technician”: email@example.com
No walk in applications please.
No agencies please.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.